All sales are final, and we do not accept any returns or exchanges on any of our products. In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 2 working days of receipt.
Upon receiving your complaint, Navitas shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if weare convinced that the complaint is genuine, Navitas will proceed to replace the product. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, Navitas reserves the right to reject your claim and/or take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Navitas in this regard. However, in the case of transit damage, it rests solely at the discretion of Navitas to process any replacements on a case-by-case basis. If you believe that you have received a Product that has been damaged in transit, please get in touch with us within 2 working days and email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice.
In order to return any Products due to damages in transit, you are required to comply with the conditions and steps below:
– Please notify Navitas of receipt of a damaged/defective Product within 48-hours of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 48 hours, Navitas shall not be held liable to replace the order;
– Products should be unused;
– You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within seven (7) days from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed to you in form of a credit note in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Navitas;
– Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original labels, instructions and invoices etc.;
– The return package should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
– The returned Products are subject to verification and checks by Navitas in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
– These conditions will not apply to Products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.
– If a Product returned is duly accepted by Navitas, the value of such Product, as originally paid by you will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment decided by Navitas or the approved payment gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online account, provide you with a cheque or issue you a credit note in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, or credit note (if requested by you) depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Navitas;
- For Cash on Delivery payments, you will be provided with a refund cheque or cash.
- If the Product can be repaired, Navitas will get the same repaired and send it back to you.