These terms of sale (“Supply Terms”) apply to products purchased via https://www.petricorfragrances.com (“online shop” or “Website”) which is a website managed by Navitas International, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, (“Company” or “Navitas” or “We” or “Us”) having its registered address at C-109 Morya House, Off New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053 Under these Supply Terms, the users of the website will be referred to as (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User” or “Customer” or “Customers”).
Please read the terms of sale carefully before purchasing any products on the Website. Any purchase made by you through the website shall signify your acceptance of the supply terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same. In addition to the above, you shall also be bound by usage instructions, care instructions, warranty and returns information specified on each product page.
If you do not agree with the supply terms, please do not access the website for any purchase.
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale of products (“Product” or “Products”) manufactured, traded, or imported by Navitas, to end users, via its regional distributors (“Distributor” or “Distributors”). Navitas has the right to change or discontinue any Product at any time, without prior notice. Navitas may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Navitas shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Product or any aspect/feature/finish of the Products.
Navitas International imports and/or markets a wide variety of luxury home fragrances, candles, gifts, accessories, home accentsunder its brand “Petricor”
The pricing information related to the Product shall be as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase.Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.While Navitas strives to provide accurate information relating to Products including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Navitas may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Navitas will have the right to modify the price of the Product and contact you for further instructions via the email address that you provided at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If Navitas cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.
In case you choose to pay by Credit Card or Debit Card, you will be required to credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways to complete the purchase of Products on the Website. You shall not use any credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by you. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, government regulations or court orders. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit / debit card information. Navitas expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit / debit card.
Your pin code will be verified with the database of Navitas before you proceed to pay for your purchase. If your location is not serviceable, we will notify you and a refund will be issued in case your order cannot be processed. Upon successfully ordering your product, you will receive a confirmation email. You can expect your order to be delivered within 7-10 business days from the date of your order confirmation email. However, in some cases, due to various reasons, it may take longer than 7-10 business days from the date of your order for Navitas to deliver any/all products. In such a case, we will be in touch with you via the email address that you provided. In the case that you are not available to take delivery of the order, the courier company shall make a maximum of two (2) attempts to deliver the order. In case that you are not reachable/contactable or do not accept delivery of products in these attempts, Navitas has the right to cancel the order at its discretion.
If your location is not serviceable, we request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which is serviceable. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the Product for the area not covered by Navitas, We will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. Navitas does not deliver items internationally (i.e. any territory outside the internationally marked borders of India). You can only make purchases on the website using an Indian credit/debit card for deliveries within India only.
In case you order multiple orders for Products in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If you purchase multiple Products in a single transaction,you may only provide a single shipping address for your order.
Damages that occur to any of our products due to shipping or faulty packaging will be our responsibility. At which point, you will require to immediately take pictures of the packaging and the content and email us the same with your contat details. We would also encourage you to give us a call in such cases and speak to one of our customer care representatives. However, we not cover damages due to incorrect and inaccurate use of the product. For any guidance or help required with usage of the products, please contact usso we can assist you with your purchase. The warranty does not cover any usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage. The Warranty is only valid against an original invoice received at the time of purchase.
All sales are final, and we do not accept any returns or exchanges on any of our products. In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 2 working days of receipt.
Upon receiving your complaint, Navitas shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if weare convinced that the complaint is genuine, Navitas will proceed to replace the product. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, Navitas reserves the right to reject your claim and/or take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Navitas in this regard. However, in the case of transit damage, it rests solely at the discretion of Navitas to process any replacements on a case-by-case basis. If you believe that you have received a Product that has been damaged in transit, please get in touch with us within 2 working days and email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice.
In order to return any Products due to damages in transit, you are required to comply with the conditions and steps below:
– Please notify Navitas of receipt of a damaged/defective Product within 48-hours of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 48 hours, Navitas shall not be held liable to replace the order;
– Products should be unused;
– You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within seven (7) days from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed to you in form of a credit note in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Navitas;
– Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original labels, instructions and invoices etc.;
– The return package should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
– The returned Products are subject to verification and checks by Navitas in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
– These conditions will not apply to Products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.
– If a Product returned is duly accepted by Navitas, the value of such Product, as originally paid by you will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment decided by Navitas or the approved payment gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online account, provide you with a cheque or issue you a credit note in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, or credit note (if requested by you) depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Navitas;
- For Cash on Delivery payments, you will be provided with a refund cheque or cash.
- If the Product can be repaired, Navitas will get the same repaired and send it back to you.
– You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Navitas from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Navitas that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Supply Terms applicable to the purchase of Products.
– In no event shall Navitas, its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to You, the Distributor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Navitas has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Navitas’ entire liability to you under the Supply Terms or otherwise shall be not more than the value of the Product that you ordered.
– These Supply Terms and the relationship between you and Navitas shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Supply Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between you and Navitas shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.